Application range of rotary dehumidifier
Rotary dehumidifier is a professional equipment used to solve the problem of humidity. It dehumidifies our environment through the physical reaction adsorption (rotary) principle. We usually use a rotary dehumidifier to prevent moisture and dehumidification and reduce excessive moisture in the environment. The rotary dehumidifier has become an indispensable auxiliary device for some enterprises.
Application field of rotary dehumidifier:
1. Aerospace and aviation fields: used for the assembly of satellites and spacecraft, and the drying of air in test sites.
2. Military field: used for air drying in aircraft cabin, tank cockpit and ammunition depot.
3. Pharmaceutical industry: With the implementation of GMP certification, the humidity requirements for pharmaceutical production become more and more important. Dehumidifiers can create an excellent environment for pharmaceutical production to ensure the quality of pharmaceuticals.
4. Electrical and electronics industry: Low humidity requirements in the manufacture of precision parts such as electronic parts and lithium batteries.
5. Food industry: The dehumidifying rotor of the rotor dehumidifier has a bactericidal effect. It is especially suitable for normal temperature and dry air process applications such as milk powder, sugar storage, candy processing, freeze-dried vegetable drying, and other heat-sensitive food production lines.
6. Storage and archive room: The stored items, books, documents, etc. are kept in a low-humidity environment, which can be maintained for a long time without damage.
7. Ship coating industry: Dehumidifier is an indispensable air treatment equipment in the second derusting operation of shipbuilding and ship repair industry.
8. Papermaking and printing industry: Paper processing, paper or fiber model, printing and binding and other processes need temperature and humidity control.
9. Rubber industry: Excessive temperature and humidity of rubber will accelerate rubber aging, mold growth and deformation.
Design according to different products and production process occasions, room size, heat dissipation and humidity capacity, temperature and humidity requirements, cleanliness requirements, etc. Need to communicate in detail when doing technical design.